Aanko Past Performance (Doc)
Throughout any contracted work, Aanko coordinates with key client technical, managerial and administrative personnel to review client needs and expectations.Aanko ensures tasks meet client and stakeholder requirements. Our intent is to foster an open dialogue to communicate suggestions for ongoing process improvements. It is our intent and commitment to provide technical expertise to accomplish this goal through implementation of detailed work plans. Aanko will deliver successfully all project materials for acceptance by the Project Manager on time and on budget.
Aanko has a proven record of success delivering information security, business continuity, safety and security consulting and emergency planning, including training and exercise support to federal, state and local government and private sector clients.
Safety, Security and Emergency Management Expertise including:
- Federal Homeland Security work under the Department of Homeland Security.
- State safety, security, emergency management and business continuity work with a number of California state agencies, including HBEX (Covered California), CalOES, Caltrans, DGS, DDS, CDFA, and Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
- Federal and State Occupational and Health Administration (OSHA/CalOSHA).
- International security work under private sector (ASIS standards-American Society of Industrial Security), and NFPA 1600.
Expertise with Industry and Government Standards Including, but not limited to:
- The California Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS), the National Incident , the Incident Command System (ICS), and the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP);
- The National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) and American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) standards;
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) requirements;
- Federal Transportation Security Act and Maritime Security Act Security Requirements.
Emergency Management and Continuity of Operations/Continuity of Government (COOP/COG) experience to develop client emergency response protocols for critical response and recovery.
Experience developing plans and designing and evaluating Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) exercises to support the Incident Command Structure for public and private sector clients to aid small, medium and large complex organizations in performing functions vital not only to other stakeholders internal to each organization, but to the well-being of the general public.
The following pages offer a glimpse into our client project successes.