City of Redwood City and Port of Redwood City Facility Security Plan and Emergency Operations Plan
Aanko was selected to complete a series of comprehensive safety and security assessments for the Port and the City. Tasks included:
- Complete Emergency Management Needs Assessment
- Develop City and Port Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- Develop ICS position checklists for field and EOC staffs
- Develop City Earthquake and Flood Response Annexes to EOP
- Train over 700 City staff in ICS functions
- Facilitate California statewide Full Functional Exercise Golden Guardian 2005-2012 as site exercise designers, controllers and evaluators
- Develop Port Business Continuity Plan, Maritime Facility Security Plan and Security Vulnerability Assessment.
Aanko provided an assessment of existing infrastructure and developed successful grants to fund security fencing, lighting and CCTV along high-risk areas. Aanko developed the RFPs for the security improvements, assisted in contractor proposal evaluations and provided construction management assistance to the Port’s engineers. Certain documents developed were identified and classified as Sensitive Security Information (SSI).