California Energy Commission - Energy Assurance Plan and Energy Emergency Response Plan
Aanko was selected to design an Energy Assurance Plan and Energy Emergency Response Plan for the State of California. Aanko Technologies Inc.'s solutions were to:
- Provided “all hazards” emergency planning and energy expertise in the development of California’s Energy Assurance Plan and Energy Supply Disruption Tracking Process.
- As part of this project Aanko prepared a Workforce Development Plan for developing in-house expertise at the state level on energy assurance planning,
- Aanko led the design and conduct of an intra-state and inter-state/regional energy assurance training exercise in coordination with the Federal Department of Energy and the California Emergency Management Agency.
- Collected operation systems information on energy source backup.
- Conducted Phase I research project to research, and profile critical energy assets, facilities, systems and fuel infrastructure.
- Worked in partnership with statewide utilities for emergency response protocols.
- Created energy emergency response public education plans for the Hispanic-speaking sector, representing approximately 21% of the general public.